CE approved Led fluorescent tube
|Our products are very competitively priced and highly cost-effective compared to products at the same price point.|
|Higher PF (power factor), Flare free, High CRI (CRI>80)|
|TUV and CE approved.|
|Model available in 2FT,4FT 5FT and 8FT.|
|Our OEM service is available.|
|LED Light Sources:||Epistar SMD 2835, CRI>80|
|Warranty:||3 years (30,000 hrs long lifespan)|
|Payment Terms:||TT / LC / OA / Paypal /Western Union|
|Min.Order Quantity:||100pcs (Sample Available)|
Led fluorescent tube Features
Our Led fluorescent tube uses Constant-current power supply with CE certification suits to wide voltage range from input 185V to 265V AC. Net work fluctuates within the range, our tubes do not incur any luminous delay or flare issue
- Good heat dissipation, No deformation, Not easily damaged during shipment
- High light efficiency: As lamp beam is less than 180 degree, after it is installed to lamp fixture, its light transmittance can be fully used and the loss of light can be reduced, having a light efficiency of up to 85%
- 85V-277V wide input voltage for global compatibility (100-277V for UL products)
- Internal constant current driver features an instant start up or shut off mechanism with no warming up times or flickering as well as protection from overpowering, overheating, electrical shorting and overexposed circuitry
- THD < 5%
- Retrofit for direct replacement of T8 linear fluorescent, compatible with G13 socket (R17D, FA8 available)
- Environmentally friendly and mercury free – eliminating hazardous installation, removal and disposal
- Long lifespan of up to 30,000hrs. Based on ideal temperature (25°C) and 10hrs/day operating conditions
- 2835 LED chips directly attached onto the heat dissipation panel which enables fast cooling and extends the lamp’s lifespan.
- One 2835 chip has 9.18mm² light-emitting area, 2-2.5 times more than smaller LED chips.
- One 2835 chip emits 22Lm, 1.8-2.8 times more than other of LED chips.
- Thin LED chips, more uniform placing, wider illumination angle, anti-glare.
- 2 foot, 4 foot, 5 foot or 8 foot
- 3000k, 4000k or 6000k Color Temperature
- Transparent or Frosted Cover
- Custom specifications available for large orders
The proper color temperature can make the environment more comfortable. We provide three standard color temperatures that meet certification requirements. Custom color temperatures are also available on request.
Our LED tube covers are made of premium polycarbonate with superior weight and compression strength which means that they are strong and resistant to damage.