CE approved Led fluorescent tube
|1. Higher PF (power factor), Flare free, High CRI (CRI>80)|
|2. TUV and CE approved.|
|3. Model available in 2FT,4FT 5FT and 8FT.|
|4. Our OEM service is available.|
|LED Light Sources:||Epistar SMD 2835, CRI>80|
|Warranty:||3 years (30,000 hrs long lifespan)|
|Payment Terms:||TT / LC / OA / Paypal /Western Union|
|Min.Order Quantity:||100pcs (Sample Available)|
T8 LED Fluorescent Light
T8 LED fluorescent tubes from SeniorLED are a world apart from other Led light bulbs products in the same price range. The T8 LED product has global demand because it delivers wider illumination angle, instant start up, high light efficiency, and eco-friendly properties.
Available in multiple colour temperatures, LED fluorescent lights are perfect for usage in kitchen, bath, garage, basement and office spaces. Scroll down to learn what makes SeniorLED’s T8 LED fluorescent tubes better than other lighting solutions available in the market.
- Good heat dissipation, No deformation, Not easily damaged during shipment
- High light efficiency: As lamp beam is less than 180 degree, after it is installed to lamp fixture, its light transmittance can be fully used and the loss of light can be reduced, having a light efficiency of up to 85%
- 85V-277V wide input voltage for global compatibility (100-277V for UL products)
- Internal constant current driver features an instant start up or shut off mechanism with no warming up times or flickering as well as protection from overpowering, overheating, electrical shorting and overexposed circuitry
- THD < 5%
- Retrofit for direct replacement of T8 linear fluorescent, compatible with G13 socket (R17D, FA8 available)
- Environmentally friendly and mercury free – eliminating hazardous installation, removal and disposal
- Long lifespan of up to 30,000hrs. Based on ideal temperature (25°C) and 10hrs/day operating conditions
- 2835 LED chips directly attached onto the heat dissipation panel which enables fast cooling and extends the lamp’s lifespan.
- One 2835 chip has 9.18mm² light-emitting area, 2-2.5 times more than smaller LED chips.
- One 2835 chip emits 22Lm, 1.8-2.8 times more than other of LED chips.
- Thin LED chips, more uniform placing, wider illumination angle, anti-glare.